Sites we find interesting....
Come see if any of these take your fancy
The Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group (SNOG) is a charitable organization that aims to improve the management of brain tumors through targeted research, information sharing, constant scrutiny of treatment options and through education and ongoing support for patients and their families.
- Any administrative costs involved in running SNOG are financed by an external source. No percentage of donations is used.
- The Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group is a Not for profit organization.
- All donations $2.00 or more are fully tax deductible.
- The Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group in collaboration with The Kolling Institute of Medical Research would like to acknowledge the contribution that patients and families have made to further medical knowledge and the treatment of this disease.
- Sydney Neuro-Oncology Group has treated over 900 patients with newly diagnosed malignant brain tumors since 2005. This number continues to grow.
- Donations can be made to SNOG via our website, www.snog.org.au