Fancy Shoe Land complies with Australian Laws that follow the Information Privacy Act 2000. At all times there is no obligation for our customers to provide us with personal information - unless it is a necessary requirement to fulfill an order or to provide another customer service function. The types of information which will be collected will usually be some or all of the following: your name, address, phone number, email address. The type of personal information collected will be related directly to the specified purpose it has been collected for and only information specifically required for that purpose will be collected.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve the Web Site: we continually strive to improve the Web Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our attention ‘Privacy Compliance Officer’ at firstname.lastname@example.org